Monday 17 July 2017

From Watch Out, page 41

I've spent a few weeks working on uploading some scans from Watch Out.  It's taking much longer than anticipated; there's only me on this project and I've been using the facilities at the Taskerlands research offices just over the city limits.  It's nearly abandoned now, in the last stages of closing down, so it's nice and quiet, most of the time at least.

I did have some trouble with this one.  The scan kept coming out wrong; in fact, it showed an entirely different image, which I presume must be a fault with the hardware.


Pencil scrawl reads "The black car is not in this picture yet"


One of the many puzzles and activities designed to keep the readers occupied and attentive at all times, to everything that could well be around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment